The Rewrite Cancer Innovation Challenge is now closed.
The submissions are in! Thank you for your interest in the Rewrite Cancer Innovation Challenge. Our Steering Committee is hard at work evaluating the many exceptional and innovative submissions we’ve received.
Steering Committee Members
Our steering committee of oncology experts will identify the leading ideas that may help make a difference in the lives of Canadians living with cancer.
- Dr. Sarit AssoulineAssociate professor of medicine and oncology, McGill University Jewish General Hospital
- Dr. John C. BellSenior Scientist, Cancer Therapeutics Program, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute; Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa; Scientific Director, BioCanRx
- Dr. Bernie EiglMedical Oncologist, BC Cancer Agency; Clinical Associate Professor, University of British Columbia
- Dr. Rosalyn JuergensAssociate Professor, Department of Oncology, McMaster University; Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Oncology, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institute
- Dr. Raj Satkunasivam*Urologic Oncologist, Odette Cancer Centre; Assistant Professor, Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto
- Dr. Sunil VermaMedical Director, Tom Baker Cancer Centre; Head, Department of Oncology, University of Calgary; Medical Lead, Calgary Cancer Project
*Dr. Satkunasivam contributed to the development of the Rewrite Cancer Innovation Challenge design. Since this website’s launch, Dr. Satkunasivam has taken a new role at Methodist Hospital in Houston.
Invite others to learn more and participate in the Rewrite Cancer Innovation Challenge.